The gas detector will sound an alarm, after a period of 30 seconds, if a presence of LPG or natural gas reaches and stays at 10%.
This Modelfor 240V supply which can detect natural gas.
The unit can be compared to a smoke detector, but detects flammable gas and is installed
in a similar way.The detector is installed 300 mm above the floor and natural gas detector is installed 300mm below the ceiling. See the manual for further reference.
- Safety device to detect flammable gas.
- Detects leaks from a gas appliance e.g. stove, water heater.
- Installed in a fixed in position near a point of risk as per gas type.
- 230 V mains supply for building.
- Supplied with a 230 V plug for DIY installation.
- Can be hard wired by a licensed electrician
- Extra NC/NO contacts available for external control.
- Gas alarm for natural gas.
- 240V powered with auxiliary NC/NO contacts
- Alarm sounds after 30 seconds if gas is in access of 10%