Energy Watch Monitor:
A plug in monitor that allows you to view the energy consumption of an appliance in real time.
This Energy Watch Monitor is a useful tool that measures the power consumption of any appliance or product in your home or workplace. Simply plug the power meter into any standard, three slot power point, then plug your appliance or product into it. Displayed on the power meter's LCD screen will then be the power consumption, expressed in kilowatt hours (KWh), of that appliance/product. By then checking a recent electricity bill for your KWh $ rate/tariff, and plugging that KWh $ value into the power meter you can clearly see on screen how much that appliance/product is costing you per hour. It is particularly interesting to make the calculation while the appliance/product is in 'standby mode'. You'll be surprised to learn how much you can save just by turning those TVs, microwaves, and DVD players completely off.
- One of the most accurate power meters on the market today, + / - 0.5%
- Able to measure power consumption range from 1 to 2400 Watts
- Also measures voltage, current, power factor, frequency
- Watts and voltage are displayed to 1 decimal place
- Watts W and voltage V are displayed to 1 decimal place
- Kilowatt hours kWh and (current) amps A are displayed to 3 decimal places
- Inbuilt clock to track appliance run time
- Internal battery to ensure reading data is not lost when meter is unplugged
- Power consumption of the meter itself is less than 0.5W
- Includes comprehensive instruction manual
For More Information Please Click On The Attachment Tabs.