Ampfibian’s X1 Weatherproof Connector Protector provides the ultimate connection security and weather protection when you’re plugging in outdoors. The X1 is designed and manufactured in Australia for tough Aussie conditions. It’s rated tradie-tough so it’s ideal for commercial and trade applications.
The X1’s spring-loaded cleats keep your connections firmly locked together, while patented sealing technology keeps the inside dry and protected to IP55 standard. That’s the equivalent of a direct jet from a garden hose, eliminating the risk of electrocution.
Flip out hooks allow you to hang connectors safely out of the way and the housing can be locked with a padlock or cable tie to prevent your cords going walkabout.
On a camp site, a work site or in your own backyard, the X1 provides the ultimate weatherproof protection giving you extra peace of mind.
- Fits standard and heavy-duty extension leads
- Vice-like clamps keep cords securely connected
- Patented seal adjusts to 10A & 15A leads up to 12mm diameter
- Clear casing to check connections and power indicator lights
- Simple opening and positive closing
- Tradie tough IK-08 impact resistance
- IP55 weatherproof and UV-resistant polycarbonate casing
- Independently tested and approved to Australian Standards