- Distinctive, clear backlit LCD screen and navigation keys
- Circuit Breaker protected Control Circuitry
- Lockable Main Isolator
- Individual Pump Isolation
- Auto/Off/Manual Operation of Pump/s
- Thermal Overload Protection Of Pump Motor/s
- Advanced Micro Processor Control Module
- Clear display of Pump Faults via Screen
- Visual and Audible Alarms c/w Mute Switch
- IP 65 Weather Proof, Powder Coated Metal Enclosures c/w removable gland plate
- No Flow/Pressure/Prime Loss - Inbuilt Timer feature
- MODBUS connection interface with monitoring system including access to logged data
- Data Logging capabilities - Password Protected
- Manipulation of all timing parameters - Password Protected
Building on the success of the FPC-300 Series Dual Pump and the FPC-150 Series Single Pump Controllers, MATelec Australia have now introduced the ADVANCED range of controllers to the market. This progressive step, further establishes MATelec Australia’s profile as a market leader in Pump and Motor Control. The introduction of an attractive backlit LCD screen, enables a level of operator intervention and setup customisation not seen in this type of controller before. Whilst all features present in the FPC-300 and FPC-150 Series are still available in this new ADVANCED Pump Controller, the new major changes relate to operator customisation of all timing and parameter settings, data logging and the capability to interface with monitoring equipment using MODBUS.
Overall, an exceptionally versatile controller enabling the operator to optimise function parameters to best suit the application.